Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you think is wrong with my eye?

I woke up with my eyelashes all "crusty" - for lack of a better term, and my eye was all red and filled with a (sorry to be so graphic...) ***** sort of goop. Its very teary and more goop comes out every so often. It is a little sore, but mostly just teary and goopy. One eye is much worse than the other. Is it pink-eye? One other thing - I started wearing a new pair of contacts this week - and wore them yesterday for about 12 hours. Maybe this is why it happened? I've worn contacts off and on for years - I take care of them properly and doubt this is the problem. I'd appreciate any ideas you might have. Thanks!
Answer:
It sounds like pink-eye to me. Take out your contacts and get some Ciproflox (antibiotic) eye drops from your doctor.
Please see a doctor immediately. This might be a serious eye infection.
trust me its nothing, its all a dream, soon u will wake up and find nothings wrong...but however if you find its real then i meediatly ask you to consult a doctor!

and remember (x-2)(x-2)= x^2 -4x +4
Might be an infection from contacts you wear. See a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net