Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What does it mean when you dream about strangers?

People i have no clue who they are, never seen before play a major part in some dreams i have, what does this mean? are they people i will someday meet, or figments of my imagination?
Answer:
What a fun question! I love stranger dreams. In fact, my most vivid and longest dreams involve people I have never met, yet in the dream, I feel they are deeply a part of my life. Sometimes I go spiritual and think they are they friends of all eternity-like soulmates. Other times, I think they are a trick of the brain-creating the ultimate feelings of joy or drama by creating a fictional person that represents myself in some way. They could be premonition dreams too. Best is to write down your dreams and feelings and anything that you cannot explain after thinking about might be a premonition.
Maybe they are just the persons which apt to remind you what you must do when this or that things come!

My advise:

"Don't get too much affected by this weird persons you see in your dreams! Pay attention to the people whom you have now! More likely!"

Good Luck! and God Bless!
i know exactly what you mean. sometimes i have this dream that i live in the student ghetto in kalamazoo again, but the house is one that i have never been in. plus, i have this huge fish tank that s like 5000 gallons. those are probably people that you unconsciencely have seen. sometimes i dream into the future too. i dream up something and then like 3 years later i'll have that deja vu. enjoy!
go to harbor oaks..ya wacko =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net