Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you think of Size 0?

Do you think it looks attractive or like a 'scrawny bag of bones'?
Answer:
I think it's unfair to judge a size alone, because some people (especially young teens) are naturally that size, so it suits them and will be attractive on them. If a woman aspires to be a size zero, then that's where I think the trouble starts, as if you're not meant to be that naturally small, then it will look awful and ugly. If I went to a size zero, I'd look half dead and I doubt anyone would find me attractive (I'm a UK 10, and it suits me just fine).
bag of Bones.
Good at 20 not so good at 40
The latter.
It's too thin,
Lara Croft is fictional!
Curvy and healthy is better.
Bag of bones!
sickening and any other word i love a woman with flesh rounded sort off but of course not fat
Size 0 is absolute cr*p. No-one should be starving themselves to look as ugly as that. It is time that ALL females made a stand and put an END to this ridiculous size debate. Size 0 is just another way to keep women feeling inferior and competing against each other.
Scrawny but not scrawny enough, for some , apparently as the new aim is 00 (double zero)!
a scrawny bag of bones - there is nothing wrong with having a bit of flesh and some curves.
Depends what you are attracted to. I wouldnt want to be that thin
i wear a size 0 but i also rock a nice *** so yeah most size 0 have no curves but sum lucky 1s like me do.! lol =]


dont forget sum pplz wear a size 00 from like abercrombie and fitch
I think a size 0 is disgusting and not attractive what so ever, looks VERY UNHEALTHY, I would rather have some curves to my body that be a stick...
I think if u r size 0 then GAIN WEIGHT!
i think it all depends on there height.
if they're short than it doesn't look bad
but if Ur tall it would look disgusting!
but if Ur a size 0 I'd hope you were younger than 30
My wife is a size 6 uk so size 4 US, and it gets to her about all this unhealthy bag of bones stuff!! she eats like a horse but whatever she does she doesnt put on weight.yet the media make out everyone who is this size must be chucking up after every meal. Its not true!
Bag of bones. I think guys would prefer a girl with bigger boobs and a nice butt instead of a straight, manly figure. I wouldn't feel like a woman if I was a size 0. Besides, it's very unattractive to see someone who doesn't appreciate their health.
On a petit little small boned young woman, it's perfectly normal and natural. On a bigger framed woman it looks sickly.
I think its horrible, most of the size zeroes look like they could die at any second, give me a real woman any day.
it is a scrawny bag of bones,i've been there and i wouldn't want to be that thin again i was sick, i looked dead , had no energy and was basically a wreck i am a size 10-12 now and happy ,i kept some of the clothes to remind me never to go back there again,they fit my 8 year old ,looks good on her average size for her age (good job they were short skirts) but it's really sick to see adults even teens in that state.
I, personally think it is too small for a grown woman. I like a woman with some meat on her bones. However I do know that there is more to a woman then just what she looks like. People should learn to love themselves for who they are and not what they look like.
I think it's horrible =)
HOT!!
I think everyone is beautiful we are all unique and to be a size 0 , is friggin ridiculous. Curves are more fun and more attractive. I use to have a problem with my body shape and was nearly anorexic in my teens. I think society has a bad influence on us and it is unfair. THERE SHOULD BE ALL SHAPES AND SIZES ON THE CATWALKS, CATALOUGUES, MAGAZINES ETC....AS THE CLOTHES THE MODELS WEAR NOW WOULD EVEN LOOK RIDICULOUS ON ME AT A HEALTHY SIZE 10. oooh i get so mad when people say you need to be this and that, all i can say is be yourself and be happy.:)
need to see a pic
Scrawny bag of bones. Size zero is going too far. I always moan about my weight and being a twelve but I would never in a million years want to be a size zero.
Depends how tall you are. Depends if you have curves or not.
I think it looks absolutely horrendous, why anyone would want to do that to themselves is beyond me, they have no shape, no breast, waist or bottom and look like their body is on back to front, I really wonder if they realise what sort of damage they are doing to their vital organs.
please, It's not even a size.
I agree with the vast majority of people who have already answered your question. Size 0 is very definitely NOT attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net