Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you think?

well i get sharp pains in my lower right and left side of my back now i get them right under my belly button. It hurts to use the bathroom sometimes. Im 13 and have already begun my period so i know its not the beging of that. What do you think it is? they can be really sharp and painful. I have to go see the doc today at 9 then go back to school. What will the doctor ask me do you think? i know he will prob ask about my period but that doesnt embarress me, but what other things will he ask cuz my moms coming with me so.id like to know
Answer:
I dont know what the doctor may ask but, he may diagnose you with Gallstones, urinary tract infection or irritable bowel disease. Let me know how you go.
Well, it could possibly be a urinary tract infection. I think you will have to urinate in a cup. And there is no telling what some doctors may ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net