Sunday, October 25, 2009

What could be causing me to become dizzy, short of breath, and slightly blurred vision while sitting down?

This happens to me on occasion when I am walking, or if I haven't eaten in awhile, but I just had a salad for lunch, and I don't know what is going on. This is the feeling I normally get when my sugar is low, and I need to eat, not after I have eaten. For the record I am hypoglycemic, but this never has happened after eating.
Answer:
Can be caused by several things! As mentioned in the last answer, low blood sugar. Another is a sudden drop in blood pressure. This will usually occur when rising to a standing position from a supine position. Also, some cardiac problems could lead to these symptoms. It would be wise to see your physician for tests and diagnosis.
It still could have something to do with your sugar level, but have you had your blood pressure checked. High or low blood pressure can cause your symptoms. Feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net