Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you guys think a 12 year old girl with big bones that is 5 feet 6 inches tall should weigh?

Just Wondering...
Answer:
There is no such thing as big bones. I watched a show were a guy said his weight problem was from being big boned, so his doctor, a skinny guy took exrays of both of their bones, and you could not tell the difference at all. But as far as weight goes, it all depends on your shape, and where the fat is on your body. Some people can be the same height and weight and one could appear to be larger than the other. I suggest talking to your doctor, and having him/her check your fat percentage.
No-one has Big Bones , we are all pretty much the same , if you mean she is overweight then a visit to a Doctor or Nutritionist should help.
I think this is something a 12-year-old girl should not be thinking about.
A great place to start is your BMI. Check the link I have provided.

At 5'-6" your weight should be around 150.

As a note, I am male, with muscular build, my BMI shows I need to be 175. At 185 I am fairly trim, so 175 feels very light to me. the BMI can be used as a starting point. However, if your BMI is approaching 30, then you need to address where you are at.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net