Sunday, October 25, 2009

What do i do for bad headaches?


Answer:
You should probably go to a doctor to try and target the source of your headaches. They can be caused by a number of factors. In the mean time, go to your local health food store like an Elephant Pharmacy or Whole Foods, I think Trader Joe's might even carry it... and pick up this thing called Migrastick. It's all natural, peppermint %26 lavender oils that you rub on your temples and forehead. It REALLY helps me.

Also, stay hydrated and get lots of quiet time %26 rest. Make sure you're eating right and try to take inventory of things that might be stressing you out.
Motrin or Tylonol extra strength
Vicodin.
Take three excedrin tablets and lay down.
have someone massage your hands. That will stimulate your head to stop aching.
do u have migraine.
if not pop in paracetmol and get some good rest
drink a cola the caffeine usually helps and talk excedrin migraine. if these are regular and continue you should talk to a doctor.
You might want to see the doctor.

I read an article once that some headaches are caused by a lack of water. So try drinking more water and keeping your body well hydrated.

Good luck! :)
Taking a couple ibuprofen and lying down in a quiet, dark room for about 30 minutes usually works for me. But, if you get headaches everyday for more than a week or two, you should see a doctor. Frequent headaches can be a sign of a more serious condition.
I take BC Powders for mine but the best bet in preventing them is to lay off sugar.at least that has worked for me some what...
Excedrin... the headache medicine
Drink water - you might be dehydrated.
Take a hot shower - that usually helps esp. if you have a tension headache.
Take a painkiller...the one that is best for you.
Rest for a bit until your head stops hurting so much.

If you get headaches often, you might want to ask your doctor about them.
what to do depends on what kind of headaches you have. If it is just a normal headache some tylenol or advil should subside the pain within an hour or so. Something more serious like a migraine would require a migraine-specific prescription. It is important that you see doctor if your headaches don't go away or accompanied by neurological symptoms.
you sleep and wait until you.........
when I feel a headache coming on, i always massage that muscle right underneath your ear. it always helps me...
BC Powder
I go to the chiropractor.
tyenol
the most important thing, you should't use aspirin for your all headaches. if you have terrible headache then use medicine.. (my recommendation is Apranax, minoset or novalgine) if you are using glasses and they are not on your face, just use them. bad eyes causes headaches too. but you shouldn't use those painkillers in your every headache
If you have bad headaches alot. You might want to do a detox.
I did a detox for a different reason, but after the detox my headaches were gone too. Here is a web sight that may beable to help you. Hope it helps. http://www.natural-herbal-remedies.net/d...
Do you have high blood pressure that you know of? High blood pressure that is left untreated can cause persistent headaches. Go have your blood pressure checked at your doctor. While you are waiting to get an appointment with your doctor, go to the pharmacy and use the blood pressure machine they have. I have high blood pressure headaches that make me sick to my stomach. When I get them it reminds me I haven't taken my meds. My headaches are normally at the back of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net