Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you do to perk up during a mid-day slump?


Answer:
I usually have an orange or a glass of orange juice=it helps to pick me up
I have a small snack or a coffee.
Exercise Or A 45 Minute Nap.
Any of these:

20 minute nap (power nap)
Energy bar
Smoothie
Coffee
Yoga
Eat frozen grapes...Yum!...They're very sweet and can replace that coffee, soda, or sweets that many people use to wake themselves up more.
If you're at home, try exercising: a nice walk or a game of Dance, Dance Revolution helps me wake up nicely.
take a nap during lunch break, but I still stay in the slump until I get off at 4. If I'm lucky I'll take another one.
Energy drink and a swift kick in the nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net