Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you do to relieve stress?


Answer:
Meditate
Exercise. Or, if I'm really tired, take a nap.
yell,walk,read,sleep,eat
im not sure if it will work for you because it just gets rid of it for a little while but i go on the computerand go to www.puppyfind.com or look at other animals and while i am looking i dont have any stress for a while
eat. as sad as that is.
I think relieving stress is really an individual thing. With each person it may take a different way to relieve stress. The best way to do it, I think, is to find something that you really enjoy doing and to just do it. Like I love to sing so every chance I get to sing I take it. I also enjoy going to the beach but like I said I think it's an individual thing. So find something that you really enjoy doing and just make time to do it!
Bike Ride.let all the tension out by pushing myself hard on my bike...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net