Sunday, October 25, 2009

What do i have?!?!?

I have been very, very sick for the last 3 weeks. So sick I've had to go to the doctors 6 times, ER twice, and get a lot of blood tests done. The doctors have no idea what is wrong with me, but I am ovouisly very ill. Here is a list of all my symptoms

*low grade fever
*weight loss
*fatique
*extreme joint pain
*butterfly rash on face
*varoius rashes that come and go
*sensitivity to light and sound
*not sleeping well or sleeping 16+ hours a night
*swollen face
*headache
*dry mouth
*sore throat
*mouth ulcers
*loss of appitite

I am 13 by the way. Any idea at all what i might have?!
Answer:
go to web md and check your symptoms
I'm no doctor, but other than your young age I'd guess Lupus, or some other auto-immune thing going on.
Sounds like some sort of chronic fatigue or maybe mono. You might want to see a doctor who specializes in rare diseases since it's obvious that the doctors you have seen are clueless to your case. Keep pursuing the answer and eventually someone will get to the bottom of your situation. Hope you get better soon!
Have your doctor test you for Celiac Disease, an intolerance to gluten found in wheat, oat, rye products. There are many good websites that have information on this disease. I had many of the same symptoms and was sick for a long time until it was finally discovered in a biopsy. In the mean time try cutting out wheat products in your diet and see if you start feeling better. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net