Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you live for?

I can't think of anything :(
Answer:
I live for weekends and time off from work. Sad, isn't it?
I want a 500 ft bronze statue of myself to be created by the happy villagers I rule.
because you believe you either have an afterlife or its a big bunch of blank time.. either way its fun being a human.. but i do thing about what if there would be no life or earth.. weird
Answering questions on Yahoo!
Nirvania
I live for my daughter.
I live for the future. Pain doesn't stay with us forever. I live for becoming a pilot. I live for love. I live for my family. I live for my friends. I live for the potential i have.

you should too.
For the most part, people live for what makes them happiest. Personally, there is nothing I enjoy more than a good, run, swim, or bike. It makes everything stressful a little easier.
I live for other's futures as well as my own. nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net