Sunday, October 25, 2009

What could be wrong?

What could be wrong?
Hi..I have a strange problem.. I feel myself to be quite active in the morning but as the day goes on..the energy reduces and i start feeling myself to be very heavy.And by evening, my stomach and the chest area blows and i can feel the clothes to be a bit tighter then morning. I become very tired and feel very sleepy by evening. I go for a walk every morning and i have reduced my diet to a healthy one also. But still the problem continues.Looking for some good relevent answers
Answer:
it sounds like your either overdoing on the exercise or you could have a vitamen defficiancey and the best thing for you to do is to go to your doctor and see what he/she says. It could be that your change of diet isn't suiting you either.
The most"RELEVANT" answer you can get is see a doctor now. The tiredness is a sure sign of a problem! Maybe not too bad maybe not too good as for the bloating well thats another symptom not to be ignored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net