Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you do when you are depressed and feeling lonely ?


Answer:
Have a hug with someone I love, watch TV, tidy up my house, go for a walk, ring my Mum, play with the kids, listen to music.
It's hard, I know. I hope you feel better soon.
sing or friends
I will usually get up and go somewhere...either shopping or for a walk in the park, or call a friend up and get together with her. I do not allow myself to wallow in those kind of emotions.
I will sit at the piano and play out all the songs that I know. Having a hug-able pet, like a dog for example, helps a lot too.
I feel exactly the same way at the moment. I havent eaten today. I dont feel like going out or talking to anyone so, im sleeping as much as i can.
music yo favorite song. call or hang wit a friend. go c a movie to get yor mind off of it. ive had tha most stress over rite now its not even funny so work through it...u can do it. it can hurt u if u have too much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net