Sunday, October 25, 2009

What do i have in my throat ?

i have a bump it looks like an ulser its small but its been there for like 2 months already has anyone had this?
Answer:
No, never had this. I suggest you go to a doctor and get that check.
no ,but you should see your Dr about it
Lay off the salt! Plus the acidic food, such as pizza and sauces... This is turning your whole body acidic...

Also, quit drinking beer! Lay off the "sauce" for a few weeks and start drinking milk and water, so that your "system" has a chance to heal itself. When you go "acidic", you start to get ulcerations and break outs that wont heal if you keep abusing your body.

I wish you well...

Jesse
I'm not sure what an ulcer is supposed to look like, especially on the throat, but you should see a Dr. to be sure it's nothing life threatening.
My son does have a small lump (it's the size of a small marble) on the side of his neck which he's had since he's been a baby (he's now 16 yrs old). I had asked his Dr. when I first noticed it (waaay back then) what he thought it was and he said it would probably go away but it wasn't anything to worry about. It's not like it's noticeable, unless you pay close attention, but it never went away. I asked another Dr. for a second opinion and he said pretty much the same thing. I don't know if it's the same thing you're talking about, but you should still see a Dr. to make sure everything is alright with you. Good luck, I hope it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net