Sunday, October 25, 2009

What could be wrong?

I havent felt good since sunday. Now Im starting to feel better but I have no appetite. And Im tired all the time. I think I have a sinus infection. But like whenever I am hungry when the food is put in front of me I dont want it anymore. Im not sad. Or depressed and nothing is worrying me. So what could possibly wrong?? Im 13 if that helps.
Answer:
u never told me u werent feeling good. well maybe u did i probaly just forgot... and that happened to me like idk a month ago or something.
Loss of Apetite is common with sinus infections because of the mucous in your mouth and the nose drainage on the back of your tongue. It covers the taste buds, and nothing appeals appetizing. However, if you try to eat something like a couple of pieces of toast with butter, you will feel better, but not be bothered with loss of appetitie.
It just sounds like a cold or allergies to me. Nothing too serious at all. When you get a bug in your system you don't know what to do!

Hunger has two elements to it...mental and physical. Your mind is probably saying "Come on, let's eat!", so you THINK that you're hungry. But your body isn't hungry. So it tells you not to eat. It could be the other way around too!

My advice? Stay in bed, drink water, and you probably should eat some dry toast or crackers, so there's something in your stomach.

Don't worry at all. Nothing is wrong.
It is hard to tell from what you said, and because I'm not a doctor. But at your age it is often hard to talk to people, especially parents. But in this case you need help. You may have mono, some type of infection, or an emotional illness. Just tell your parents you don't feel good and let them help you. If they won't help, talk to a close relative, school counselor, or school nurse. You deserve to feel good. Get busy.TELL SOMEBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net