Sunday, October 25, 2009

What could it be?

Everytime I feel tired and take a nap in the afternoon or in the evening, whether it's for five minutes or for two hours, after I wake up, my head starts to spin and I feel like I want to vomit, although I don't. I'm 17 years old and a virgin so no, I can't be pregnant. It's happened to me a lot and it happened again today and I just want to know what I can do about it or why this happens.
Answer:
Have you told mom? You may need to see a Dr. for this one. I realize that is an obvious answer, but sometimes it is the only one. I knew someone like this and they had Vertigo. There was a much more sophisticated term, but that is what it was. Look up Vertigo at the md.com. Good luck.
well all i know is that it can be due to an irregular sleep pattern. like staying up late on the weekends and sleeping in then going back to your school schedule. i know it is hard but try to develop a pattern and at least get 7 if not 8 hrs of sleep every night. also a nap shouldnt be longer than 45mins. b/c you will go into the REM sleep cycle and then when you wake up you will feel worse than when you would if you hadnt taken a nap. also drink LOTS of water throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net