Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you do when you feel really sleepy at work 'night shifts'?


Answer:
Find a dark corner set my alarm and take a nap!
LOL
Coffee %26 Y!A gets me through every time!

Sandy

P.S. Just to clarify...I have the kind of job where I have LOTS of down time, so I bring my laptop to work.
red bulls or energy pills!
Soda, and cold water on the face. Or, depending on the job that you do, if you can bring something to keep you occupied like a really interesting book or even a laptop depending on the rules.
Caffeine and try to sleep during the afternoon
go to restroom splash cold water on face.
Stand up and do some stretches. Especially the neck muscles. Go to the bathroom and splash your face with cold water. In extreme cases, I dab some vicks on my eyelids.
exercise, go walking drink tea eat chips.
eat, it's the only way to get past 4-6am, keep some pistachios in your pocket
If I'm alone, I either draw on paper or think of words and write them so that I can practice my cursive.
Get busy and don't give yourself time to be bored/tired.
Drink that energy drink that comes in a can by Sobe.a red and black can.works good if you drink it slow...and it curbs any appetite too if you drink it that way! Your body naturally wants to sleep at night...so I've found that there really isn't any sleeping habbit that helps. Also, getting up and doing some light exercise helps keep you awake as it gets the blood flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net