Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you do when you want to...?

get to sleep. i have lots of trouble sleeping at night, has anyone got any tips?
Thanks
Answer:
liten to music or ur ipod..it helps me alot
this used to work for me.. I would concentrate on relaxing my toes, then my feet, then my ankles,and keep going up the body. I would say to myself silently relax relax and really concentrate on the area I was at,, I never did make it past my knees... good luck I hope you give it a try and it works.
if u want to sleep drink a glass of warm milk after taking a warm shower. then clear ur mind of everything. if u are still unable to sleep try a light sleep aid like tylenol p.m.
I myself have lots of trouble sleeping, I buy these pills at Walmart called Melotonin, they are completely safe and you do not get addicted to them. Oh yeah and they are really cheap and knocks you out fast.
I used to do crossword puzzles. Now that I've gotten in the habit of exercising, I sleep much much better.
Put a pillow over your head.

I don't know why, it works for me. I can't sleep without it for some reason.

Don't suffocate yourself, of course!
I have the same problem, I have not gotten a good nights sleep in over 12 years. I have tried everything and nothing has worked. I am thinking of trying that pill called lanesta (sp)? I have gotten some good reviews about it and going to make an appointment with my doctor to see if he'll prescribe it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net