Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you do when you're sick at home?

Hi everyone, I might have the mumps so I'm confined to my house for a while. What do you do when you're sick (and bored)?
Answer:
answer questions at ByeDr.com, of course.
vomit,cough,run fever,etc.
read a good book, text your friends all day, watch tv, draw, call your friends, DO HOMEWORK,jkjk, make some calls , and pig out
Internet, good books, silly games, friends to keep me company and lots of sleep it helps make you better
Watch tv and DVD's. Read. Play video games. Do word puzzles. Relax and sleep.
jus close all the doors and windows and have a sound sleep inside my blanket....
I like to blog in really intimate detail about each of my mumps, such as when they're oozing.
video games lots of tv.if u catcha day when you dont feel bad...walk and exercise.clean ur house.sleep.homework/bui... work..catch up on stuff you havent done in ages.scrapbooking.clean out clutter drawers.shave ur legs.bake cookies, just dont let anyone else eat them..change ur vehicles oil.give ur dog a bath.go to the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net