Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you do if you cant sleep?

some times i can spend the whole night listening for the alarm to go off! so i can get up.
Answer:
Hmmm...here are my things I do:

- Turn the fan on to create white noise.
- Brew chamomile tea.
- Stretch
- Read a halfway decent but fairly boring book (Palmer's History of the Modern World is a beauty).
- Keep the lighting to a minimum.

It usually works. I sleep much better now though since I am on a very low dosage of PaxilCR. If you consistently find yourself unable to sleep, talk to a doctor. They might perscribe you antianxiety medications or something like that.
i used to hate those nights...exercise an a few hrs before bed might help but i mostly would make myself a hot tea like chamomile to try to relax.
ambien......10 mg works like a dream
I take Tylenol PM
Humping your wife is a good idea
I eat sleeping pills

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net