Sunday, October 25, 2009

What could this be?

I have noticed that the skin on my face is rough looking and feeling. This started about 3 days ago. Now my face is burning and itchy. I have no history of skin problems or allergies and I am 31 years old. Any ideas?
Answer:
sounds like sun exposure or an allergy. You can develop allergies to things you have previously been fine with. This might sound obvious but exfoliating too hard or microdermabrasion paste can do that too. Try plain cold water on your face and pat dry and take an antihistamine tablet.
I would see a dermatologist right away.
Have you used any different face creams or soaps? If so, discontinue use. Try a good face moisturizer. If this doesn't help, contact a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net