Sunday, October 25, 2009

What could these pains be??

i have got real bad pains in my stomach i have ibs but it is not a pain i have had before so i doubt its that,it hurts when i bend down and is uncomfortable when i am just sat resting,its like a pulsing pain very hard to describe actually but any ideas?
Answer:
If the pains are not constant, without any complications, you can seek remedies just at home. Perhaps you are under stress, so take it easy and drink warm fluids(milk excluded). If not cured, send me more details or visit your doctor.
not sure what it could be so cant help, sorry, but I know a good site that might be able to help

www.netdoctor.co.uk
I don't usually use those sites of self-diagnosis as sometimes it can scare you silly and cause panic.
You say you have Irritable bowel Symd so are you constipated is my first question?

If this pain continues then see you GP. Constipation can be very painful and very uncomfortable.

Have you taken laxatives recently because they can give you like spasms that can be painful.
If the pain has persisted for more than three hours and you have a fever you may have appendicitis.Appendicitis can start as general abdominal pain and slowly centralize to the right lower side.If pressing down on stomach doesn't hurt but after releasing from pressing in on stomach causes pain,that can be an indicator and you should call your Dr.Let me explain press in on stomach and quickly release, if you didn't feel pain until releasing the pressure that is the indicator I'm talking about.Appendicitis is serious it can rupture so call your Dr. to be safe no matter what opinion you find here.
well i think i have had that pain i even went to the er and they said that it was endometreouis it's a major pain before you menstrual cycle so my lovely pain get to keel me over for about 4 days i hope that's all it is they said 3 200mg Motrin would help but i like pamprin max i take 3 if you get a fever it"s not that go to er
I had a problem like this I went to to Doctor thinking it was intestinal but she actually diagnosed a muscular problem to my surprise. It was there mildly when resting but would catch me suddenly when bending standing up or at random times. I have experienced muscle problems in the past but nothing like this it really felt more of a stomach problem although I had no other symptons. I also could not remember doing anything that would have hurt myself. She just gave me anti inflammatory painkillers (not suitable for everyone of course) told me not to overexert and it would heal itself in time, which it did eventually. Of course you need to get this looked at properly especially if you have been having monthly trouble as there are lots of menstrual problems and they can give you a variety of symptons. Tell him everything that concerns you I always seem to forget to tell him half I should have when I go you're always in and out so quick .Don't go on suffering and worrying unnecessarily. Hope you get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net