Sunday, October 25, 2009

What do i have?

i have been sick for the past 3 weeks. Nasty coughs, that are contious for 30 min straight. Gets really bad at night, and mornings. Everyonce in a while i will cough up stuff, but most of the time they are dry coughs. I have been having really bad fatigue. Loss of appitite. Losing lots of weight.
Answer:
That type of cold/flu is going around right now.

You could get your doctor to check your bronchille tubes and lungs just to ensure it's no more than others are suffering, but chances are you just have the bug that most others are suffering from lately.

It's been a miserable spring and that causes the flu bug to be around longer, pray for better weather.

So, probably your best bet is to drink plenty of fluids, rest and maybe enjoy chicken soup (I hate it) and wait for this to pass.

It's been in my household now for 5 weeks, but almost gone.
It could be bronchitus or pnemoniua. You need to get to the doctor for a chest x-ray asap.
Please..


























just go see your doctor.
I had this recently. It was miserable. It's been about 3 and a half weeks and I'm just now recovering. I was very tired and my muscles hurt from coughing so much. I went to the doctor, who gave me a Z-pack and Prednisone to get over it. I was also taking allergy medicine and using an inhaler. It might have been time for me to get well, or the medicine really did the trick. It seemed to work fast. It was mentioned to me at work today that the whooping cough was going around. She said her son had been diagnosed. I don't know anything about it but his symptoms sounded very similar to my own. You should definitely be checked out. It could be pneumonia, fortunately mine was not. Good luck!
Sounds like broncitis. It will NOT usually go away by itself. Dr. visit is your answer. Chest x-ray, antibiotics, possibly an inhaler will give you relief quickly. Don't forget, there is no cure for pnuemonia to date. People still die from this, left untreated. Which broncitis sometimes leads to. Even treated agressively it will take awhile to go away. Get started asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net